Cyril Heath Handicap Singles
World Bowls Rules will apply where not covered below:-
- Two trial ends allowed and each player can decide for themselves how many bowls they would like (max. 4 each end)
- The winner of each game will be the first to SCORE 21 shots.
The difference between the 2 player’s handicaps is added to the 21 of the higher handicap player i.e. if one player is on a handicap of 5 and the other player on 3 then the player on the 3 has to get to 23 to win whilst the player on the 5 has to get to 21, the difference being the 2 handicap difference
- You may visit the head after the delivery of your 3rd and 4th bowl
- Dead ends to be replayed
- Late arrival. If a player is more than 15 minutes late or advises they cannot play, the game will be awarded to their opponent
- Score cards are to be signed and timed by both players and handed back to the competition secretary for verification.