Cabrera Club Dress Code
The following dress code should be observed at all times
- All clothing must be white or white with green collars as per Rules and Regulations Cabrera LBC Rule 8.
- Club shirts are the exception to this rule.
- All Shirts must have a collar
- Between 1st May & 30th September ladies may wear sleeveless shirts but they MUST have a collar
- Between 1st June & 31st August ladies may wear sleeveless and collarless shirts with a minimum strap width of 2"/50mm
- Trousers and shorts are to be of an approved club standard
- Cargo trousers, cargo shorts and jeans are not acceptable
- Sequins and multi-coloured embroidery is unacceptable
- Regulation smooth soled shoes and sandals must be worn by all members. Flat trainers will be allowed for new members under coaching.
- All clothing must be of good quality
- Over jackets or fleeces are to be white or dark club green as approved by committee
- Club shirts MUST be worn in all competitions involving other clubs, visiting teams and ALL FINALS internally or externally