Lomax Ladies Singles Summer Cup
World Bowls Rules will apply where not covered below
- The competition will take the form of a knockout
- Each game shall be played on the days and times scheduled; otherwise defaulting players will forfeit the game.
- Two trial ends allowed and each player can decide for themselves how many bowls they would like (max. 4 each end)
- The winner of each game will be the first to 21 shots.
- You may visit the head after your third bowl.
- Dead ends to be replayed
- Late arrival. If a player is more than 15 minutes late or advises they cannot play, the game will be awarded to their opponent. Rule 2 will apply.